The Legend of Zelda CP The Legend of Zelda CP

Awesome!

Can't wait, looks awesome!

ZeldaCP responds:

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

Decent

This was decent, the only thing that is annoying to me is the plot, lines, and voices seem like a 12 year old trying to be demented and become the school psycho. Animation was cool though, be yourself kid. Also, study some classic horror flicks to get a horror element to perfection and not as a shitty current day horror movie, you can always see anything coming now at days.

SickDeathFiend responds:

ok 'kid' speak for yourself

Robots in Ancient Greece Robots in Ancient Greece

alright

The lyrics to the song needs some work, also the song got really annoying.

PSM: Blam Police PSM: Blam Police

ok

Could use some work

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Rock out all night

This was fuckin halarious and funny, it's fuckin great.

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

love it

It is very beautiful without the darkness so it was sweet.

Lilium Lilium

Dark opera

To make a flash it doesn't have to move to be a flash. It just has to be creative. One of a kind and another dark demented masterpiece for my soul. It has an unspoken plot for all you people. The Dark Opera of my soul and great for my soul.

Jonny Boy. Jonny Boy.

Sin City Detective Biter

It's pritty kool. It's a Sin City/ Detective Story (Animatrix) type of thing that failed. The first flaw was it is too short and the second is it doesn't make sense with a Hanna- Bera animation whish is trying to look original to look like a comic book. If I wanted comic book shit, I would read one. Sin City is genious, but this is basicly bitting shit. It just looks like the maker was trying to make someone kill two people randomly and use the word "fuck" randomly. Over all a 5 out of 10 for biting off some of my favorate shit.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

One of the best

Bunny Kill is so kick ass. It is the bunny form of kill bill without a bunny quintin terintino saying uma just go. this series is just so kick ass.

Biggest Fear Biggest Fear

Best series ever

Nerotically Yours (this series) and Bunny Kill are the best series ever made on all the internet. So I can't wait for the next one. Then will probily come ...